Your health plan card is available for immediate access by inputting your name and student ID below. You must use your legal name as used when you applied / registered for enrolment at Dalhousie University. Please do not use nick names, inverted names, or shortened versions or your card will not appear. If you are having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your card is also available on the Peak app and has been emailed to your school email address.
Health plan cards will be available after the blackout period.*
*The blackout period ends the first week of October for students enrolled in the fall term and the first week of February for students enrolled in the winter term. You can still visit the campus doctor at Dalhousie Student Health & Wellness.
1. Download the My Peak app in the App or Google Play Store
2. Select ‘Create’ Account and use group code DSUINTL
3. Click the link in your email and login to the app
4. Select the wallet card icon on the bottom right
5. Select Health Plan Card and complete the fields
For more information on the My Peak app click here.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com