Health plan cards will be available after the blackout period.*
Your health plan card will be available for immediate access on this webpage and will also be emailed to you. You can also get your health plan card through the Peak App. You can access your wallet card at anytime, anywhere by following the steps below.
*The blackout period ends the first week of October for students enrolled in the fall term and the first week of February for students enrolled in the winter term. You can still visit the campus doctor at Dalhousie Student Health & Wellness.
1. Download the My Peak app in the App or Google Play Store
2. Select ‘Create’ Account and use group code DSUINTL
3. Click the link in your email and login to the app
4. Select the wallet card icon on the bottom right
5. Select Health Plan Card and complete the fields
For more information on the My Peak app click here.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com